we are delighted to have you bOOKING for the
Project Management Seminar for Senior Decision-Makers
Click here to go back to the seminar description.
HOW DOES BOOKING WORK?
- Fill in the booking form.
- You will receive a Booking Confirmation and an invoice.
- If you require a single invoice for a group of participants, mention this in your booking, or contact Sam Williams at +27 21 949 2077. If your booking has not been acknowledged within two days, please tell us!
- You will receive preparatory information. As the time approaches for the event, we will send you reminders, directions to the venue, preparatory reading and other information to help you get ready.
WHEN MUST I PAY? Before 1 February 2019.
I NEED A SPECIAL DOCUMENT. HOW DO I GET THAT? If your organisation requires a formal quote, pro-forma invoice or other document from us before making payment, please specify what document(s) you need in the Payment Details section of the booking form. We will send your booking confirmation along with the requested document.
CAN YOU SEND ME A LETTER OF INVITATION FOR MY VISA APPLICATION?
Yes. If you require a visa to come to South Africa, please note that the approval process may take a bit of time, so it’s best to start early.
If you need a Letter of Invitation to apply for a visa, please be sure to do the following as soon as possible:
- Book for the event. We will send you an invoice with banking details.
- Pay the full amount.
Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll send you a Letter of Invitation to submit along with your visa application.